Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

A little glimps at my intermost thoughts...

OMG I am having the same arguement that I have every year with Holli's father at this time. You would think I would give up, but no I continue to do this over and over again.

Holli's birthday is on September 25 and again her father refuses to come to her birthday party or even celebrate her birthday. It's like he doesn't even want to acknowledge her birthday, though he claims he loves her. I am not surprised he is not coming. He was not at her birthday, her baptismal or her her 4 previous birthday celebrations. What pisses me off is that he will use the I have to work excuse, which we both know is a lie. He is going to referee at someone's else child's game. Also he spends every minute of his free time with his 14 yr old son. If he has an event he takes off to be with him. Last year on her birthday I called him and asked why has he not bothered to even call his daughter and wish her Happy Birthday. He said well I am about to go do something with Ryan so I will talk to her later. uggghhhh. This year we have a meeting to discuss the Child Support and sincehe is pissed at me he is going to ignore her again even though he is off from work.

Well it's his lost. He is the one actually misses out on being a part of a wonderful little girl's life.

No comments: