Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My first public blog - Thanks Liz

So I am on my Mommy board and we are discussing blogs. I have a weight loss blog that is very private, but nothing public. Then it hits me, I am looking for a way to keep my thoughts and memories about raising my AMAZING little girl nicknamed The Diva and this would be perfect, as long as the internet never disappears. lol

Since I am truly a private person, (Some might disagree since I have an outgoing, glad to meet you personality) I will most likely not be posting my intermost private thoughts. My Dad says I am one of the most secretive person's he has ever met. I usually only let people know the surface nothing deeper, but if you enjoy reading about the antics of a little girl who thinks the worlds is hers.

Check back

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! I love hearing Holli stories!

Elizabeth said...

Whoo hoo! I can't wait for updates! Liz

Kimberly said...

LOVE it!