Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

What a morning?

I always have trouble with my patio door. It will not lock and it always takes me at least 3 tries to get it to close. Well this morning I go to get clothes out of the dryer (the washer/dryer is in a closet on the patio) and I close the door so the moths will not fly in. The damn door locks on me. I couldn't believe it. I try to get Holli to open it, but she doesn't know how. I didn't want her to know because I don't want her out there without me. So no luck and she begins to cry. I then stand on the patio in my duster and wait for one of my neighbors to walk by. (I live in an apartment) Finally a neighbor, who I don't know comes walking out and I yell to him, Hey I am locked out can you come in and open the door for me. I am sure he thought I was crazy. Holli managers to turn the locks and he comes in. The living room of course is a mess, I am a flybaby drop out, but he opens the door and viola I am in.

Holli was a little clingy afterwards. I think she was pretty upset I was locked on the balcony AND the fact she could not have Oreos for breakfast.

No comments: