Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Best Weekend

I spent this weekend with two of my very dear friends. I met them on my Mommy Board and have known them for over year. Aisha is such a sweetie and the first time I met her I felt like I had known her for years. Kim and I have gotten closer now that she lives so close to me and not another state.

I spent the night with Kim so we could head out early. We had such a good time chatting the night away. We then loaded up the kids in her van, thank God for the in car DVD player. Holli was actually a little quiet until Kim's son wanted to watch Spiderman and then she woke and decided to chat away.

Kim and I drove to Houston for Aisha's daughter's 5th birthday party. After the party we went to Aisha house and chatted away and then Aisha made us Paula Deens' BBQ meatloaf and Mashed Potatos. That food was Slap yo Mama Good. We then spent the night and woke up the the most wonderful breakfast complete with Oprah's favorite preserves, Baby Norah was sitting at the table with us and yelling as we each buttered up our biscuits. I told Aisha, Norah is telling you she wants a biscuit. Aisha finally relented and gave her part of hers and Norah gave her the biggest smile and looking like - That's what I'm talking about.

The kiddos had such a great time playing together. Aisha said that the Diva should be in management but I think that was her nice way of say Holli is a tad bit bossy. She kept going Kid's after we eat dinner, we are going to play a game and then we are going to watch a movie etc

Aisha husband is the best. I he is so funny and they make such a terrific team.

We got home around 9pm and Holli and I were so tired. We immediatley crash. After sleeping with me for 2 nights in a row I heard little footsteps heading my way and getting into bed with me. Now I have to think of a new bribe to get her back into her bed, but it was so worth it to spend time with Kim and Aisha.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

ohhhhh how sweet! I love you, you heffa!! That was a freaking blast wasnt it!