Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Life is good.

2007 ened and 2008 began with my life just in a mess. I felt like I was just going thru the motions trying to hold it all together. I can now say as today I can finally say the fog has lifted and things are about 5000% better.

Now my main problem is the upstairs neighbors from hell. They have 2 little boys who they allow to run nonstop untill 11 pm some nights. I tried talking the wife and all I got was this blank stare from her while the 2 boys wrestled behind her. I filed a complaint with the office and the husband lied and said that the boys are in bed by 9 pm. Tonight I had to call security on them for loud music. I got tired of waiting for a call back and jsut beat on the ceiling. Even Holli is complaining and wants me to go to the office to complain again.

Part of me wants to be an adult and work the the apartment staff to solve this problem. Theo ther part of me wants to go thru the apartment beating on my celing with a broom so they can get a taste of their own medicine. I really need to look into renting a townhome or house in the fall.

Other than that Holli suppose to be staying with my Mom for 3 days. My Mom usually flakes out on me so I am waiting for the call when she tells me she is sick and can't do it or she keeps Holli on Sunday and asks me to pick her up on Monday. My Dad wanted her this week also, but I did not feel like driving to Itasca in the middle of the week to pick her up. Now if I could get her Dad to get his head out of his ass and be a part of her life.

Well that's about it for now.

No comments: