Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Losing Weight

So I decided 2 weeks ago I really needed to lose weight. I hate my belly, it drives me crazy. So I did not do any formal meal planning. I decided I would just workout 3 days a week. So far so good. I lost 4 lbs. Tomorrow is another weigh in. My problem now is that I go to the apartment gym to workout while Holli is still at daycare. I went ast Tuesday and the room was full. Ha we have 4 cardi machines and a weight station. So I am thinking I need to rearrange the living room and bring the eppilitcal machine into the living room that way no excuse because the room was full. I can still coem home and get a workout in before I pick up Holli. I am leaving her at daycare later so she can play and get some of the running out of her system. She is hating it because she does not get to run wild outside with the other apartment kids.

No comments: