Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This is life...

So there have been lots of changes going on in my life

I survived the layoff so I will be moving to a new office in Lewisville. A friend got the axe, but she was expecting. She was not well liked. I am still looking fora new place to live. I have not been able to find an apartment that I like. I am sick of apartment living. Neighbors who are loud, don't care how they live. The last straw has been coming home to find the kids throwing watermelon rinds on my balcony and my upstairs neighbors who totally do not understand that other people live around and under them. Kids running constantly, loud tv, loud music. They can be quiet, everytime I call security or the police department on them they are VERY quiet for a week. I don't expect them to be VERY quiet. I would just like to sit in my living room and not hear their tv or listen to their kids run from the living room to the bedroom for 30 minutes. So I am looking for a house, please pray I find something decent in my price range and that I can find a cheap fridge.

Holli's Dad is still showing up to see her. This weekend we are traveling with him to see Holli's older sister graduate from college. I am so proud of her.

As for Diva news - Holli's cheerleading team competed at Six Flags this past weekend and got first place in the school/rec division. I was so proud of the girls for doing such a good job and nailing the stunts. I also managed to beat 3 other guys at a water pistol game on the Midway. Holli was yelling High Five Mommy. She was so happy. It was awesome day. I was tired and so sore after leaving and I think my lgs are begining to feel normal again.

Well that's about it for now...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

hope you had a good time and you find a great house