Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I feel so old

I twisted my knee on October 17, 2008 and I am STILL hobbling around on it. I begining to finally feel my 41 years. UGGGHHHH. I have really got to do something about my lack of exercise and get serious about weight loss. I don't want to be the fat person driving around on a scooter in Wally World in a couple of years. Must get serious.

The Diva is doing really great. We are getting in the full swing of activities and she is doing well at school. I have a parent-teacher conference on Monday and I get to hear about Holli's assessment and what we need to work on. I have invited her father, but I am willing to bet he will be a no show as usual. He is helping out financially so I guess that's where he feels his parenting responsibility begins and ends.

No comments: