Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Babysitter

This year was a first for The Diva. She spent the entire day alone with her father.
The Diva is in Kinder so she was out for school on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and her after school program is only open when the school is open. I had to work so Dad was volunteered to watch her since he was off from work. The reports I received from The Diva is that she has the best Dad in the entire world. I am sure it has something to do with the fact that he let her watch tv and eat snacks all day. The report from Dad was that they had a great time. She was no problem at all and that he had swept my floors.

Later that weekend I was going to have Holli read her school books to me. She said she didn't have to read them because she had read to her Dad. He had told her he wanted to hear her read. Yeah I know, my heart thawed just a little towards him. :)

No comments: