Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A good day

Today is the 1st day in the past week I haven't thought about how much I hate The Diva's father and how pissed off I am at my Mom. I am still not talking to either one of them, but the anger is gone and I actual got a decent amount of sleep last night.

My sister and I actual exhanged emails today. We were never very close, but we had a relationship where we actual talked almost every day. I also decided that I would invite the Selmon family to The diva's party. I am not going to be taxing her back and forth to their house. If they want to be a part of her life it's on them. This will just be my way of letting them know I am not against it.

Work is crazy as usual and I got a verbal warning for tardies. We have to log into our phone at in the morning and at lunch time. I sit at my desk at lunch and forget to log back in. Now I am setting the alarm on my phone to remind me.

No comments: