Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekend Update

The weekend had lots of promises but ended with a fizzle.
The Diva had a birthday party on Friday night at Gameworks. It was great to see a couple of Moms I had not seen in months and catch up.

Saturday morning got up and got the chores done because Sunday I had not one but 2 dates. woo hoo. I had them perfectly planned at restaurants about 10 minutes apart from each other. One date at 2 pm and one date at 6 pm. Holli went and met her babysitter Maddie and they hit it off. I am chilling at home reading Skyscraper by Zane and I get a text from David (date#1) that he is sick and don't think he will be able to go out on Sunday. Ok no loss I still have a date. I call the babysitter and tell her to come at 3:30 instead of 1:30.

Sunday I am out at Ikea and having a good time then Brad date #2 text and cancels because he worked overtime, he was tired and did not want to drive to my side of town. So what was suppose to be a great weekend fizzled into nothing.

1 comment:

E said...

Oh DAMMIT!!! I'm sorry, Robbie!