Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 2012

Well my little sister's surgery went well. The 3 hour surgery turned into an almost 8 hour surgery but she was back in her room texting with one hand in no time. I did think about my resolutions/goals for 2012.

1. Exercise - I need to move at 3 times a week and have the Diva move with me.
2. DECLUTTER - we moved here 5 years ago and still have crap in boxes. I am tired of looking at all the clutter. I now know why people downsize, less space means less crap.
3. Set up a house cleaning schedule. It's time to stop doing a rush cleaning every Saturday morning.
4. Better Mom - less yelling at the Diva and trying to be more patient.
5. Pinterest - Do something from all the stuff I pinned.
6. Debt - I plan to be out of debt by May 31, 2012
7. Save money - self explanatory
8. Coupon - I am not going t be extreme, but I plan to keep up with sales and use them.
9. Meal Planning - plan meals so I have stuff to take to lunch and not run out for fast food all the time.
10. "Soul Food" Sunday dinner complete with inviting others over and fellowship with others.

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Glad your sister surgery went well. Encouraging to start the New Year off with a goal.

E said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well. LOL @ at her texting with one hand.

Wishing you much success and happiness in the upcoming year. :)