Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 2012

I guess since I went back to work today after 13 days off I finally feel like 2012 is in full swing Work to do, new projects, work on my budget. I did spend 30 minutes with our IT department trying to log in. It seems that I forgot all my passwords while I was off.

I got my new planner out and marked holidays and school closings. I now need to think about vacation days. I have 4 weeks. I usually plan 3 and kinda fly by the seat of my pants with one week. Last year it paid off. I ended of not working a single Monday in December. lol

Little sister is doing well. She has to spend a few more days in the hospital and then go to a rehab center for a couple of days but she seemed in good spirits. We praying for a full recovery.

Time to go home and implement some of my goals for 2012 and declutter for 20 minutes this evening.

No comments: