Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4 2012 The Revelation

So I was sitting at work looking at floor plans today and got a great revelation. My garage was converted to a homeschool/den by previous owners and although it's a great room . I did not like paying to heat and cool it as  a toyroom for the Diva. So she has been dragging toys back and forth from her room to the den. Leaving toys all over her floor and messing up her closets. My nerves were starting to fray. It came to me that we had a perfect guest/craft room that would be perfect to add toys...duh. So this weekend we are doing a switcheroo. Toyroom becomes guest room/storage and guest room becomes craft and toy room. I should have done this 5 years ago. pictures will follow.

Another note - little sis is getting depressed at the hospital. She went from being very active to laying in a hospital bed and I think it's making her a little stir crazy. Please keep her in your prayers.

2 comments:

E said...

Being stuck in the hospital SUCKS. PT going out to her for her sanity and swift recovery.

Kathy C. said...

That sounds like an awesome project! Can't wait to see the pics!