Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cupid Lives!

My friends know that I always post a picture of cupid getting shot in the back every year for Valentine's Day.  It's my thing. This year can't do. I have been talking to an ex the past couple of months  and we went out tonight. Oh my gosh I forgot how great it was to be with someone that you can talk, talk and talk to and never run out of things to say. If I didn't have to go pick up Diva from the babysitter, we would still be talking. I am glad though he lives an hour away and it had started to sleet in his part of town. He is now home all safe at home.

I can't believe the stuff he remembered about me and the stuff I remembered about him. I guess we were so young and foolish at the time. I am so glad to have my friend back in my life.

1 comment:

E said...

Again, I say, WOOT!!