Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do you always have to be the bigger person? Part 2

Well the answer is Yes. I called. I knew I would not have peace until I did. The phone call did not go as expected. It was completely different. Instead of getting the accusations of I am doing something wrong, it was basically just a miss you phone call. I miss you calling and checking on me. I miss you coming by to see me. She also misses the Diva, but it was nice to say that she missed me also. I guess I never realized that I was also important in her life and that our relationship was not just based on the fact that I was the Mom to one of her grandchildren. I am sure she knows the issues that I have with Diva's father, but I guess that should not keep us from speaking. We made plans for Diva to see her over spring break in March. We are going to meet somewhere halfway so it's not just me doing all of the driving.

Anyhoo, I am glad I called.

No comments: