Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

bits of my weekend

Had a fun filled weekend.

Saturday started out with the me enjoying the rain and sleeping in. The Diva had a sleep over so she made sure that she had all of her chores taken care EARLY. She did not want to have any problems when it was time to go

I decided to join my friend at her church on Saturday evening.  She attends Serenity Church
http://serenitychurch.net/. Wonderful service and message.

Sunday consisted of picking up the Diva from her sleeping over. Mall shopping for winter clothes for The Diva, window shopping at Hot Topic by The Diva and replacing her cell phone that she gave away at the school.

The highlight of my day was watching Part 3 of the Hunger Games series. I had been waiting for months and the movie did not disappoint!
Now gearing up for Thanksgiving week. Best news is that I am not hosting so I am taking a couple of sides and calling it a day.

How was your weekend?

No comments: