Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

My 5's for 2015

I normally don't do resolutions or goals and I end of thinking I didn't get anything accomplished.

2014 was an absolute great year for me in spite of getting laid off at the end of 2013 and working at a job that has me praying everyday before I go in and jumping for joy every Friday.

I decided to change things up this year and actually make some goals/resolutions

1. Pay off the Disney Cruise by December 2015
2. Save $1000
3. Get Financial Paperwork in Order
   a. will
   b. stick to a budget
   c. set up a budget binder
   d. set up files
4. Get a side hustle - Avon, Virtual Assistant, A actual PT
5. Volunteer at least once a month and make the kid go with me.


So those are my goals for 2015.

Do you make resolutions/goals for the New Year? If yes, what are they?
 

No comments: